In the traditional IT process, buying your hardware such as servers, routers, switches, desktops, etc. can amount to be very expensive. Refreshing your software is pricey, let alone having to go through a hardware refresh cycle every 3-5 years. Every user needs software and licensing for every device and application they use. The CapEx cost makes up a mere 10% of the overall IT spend. The remaining 90% Operating Expenditure (OpEx) is unpredictable and has to factor in the cost of networking, IT labor, setup, facility cost, management tools, electrical power, cooling, support, maintenance, security, backup, disaster recovery, and more. However, moving to Effortless Hawaii’s Cloud can diminish this, given that we manage the hardware and software for you. Effortless Hawaii turns CapEx costs into predictable, monthly OpEx.
The time and money that go into traditional IT operations can essentially be eliminated with the cloud. Effortless Hawaii’s solutions allow you to pay for what you use, so you don’t waste money on unneeded services. You can free up your staff to focus on running a business and save money.
Effortless Hawaii was designed to effortlessly save money and allow the move to a fixed monthly cost as opposed to capital costs. In today’s world companies want to pay for a service or product as they go. Technology is a tool we all need…it’s a utility. Effortless Hawaii is a product treated as a utility service when it comes to cost. Eliminate the need to spend large amounts of money up front or lease their technology only to realize they have outdated hardware and software at the end of the lease.
Effortless Hawaii includes support for your cloud solution 24/7/365. Using our ticketing system and phone support, access to multiple tiers of support within the Effortless Hawaii support team are available at all times. Do you need an iPad setup?…no problem. Contact the support team and they will remotely assist you. No more internal IT staff, which most of the time are only available during limited periods.
The move to the Effortless Hawaii cloud will reduce or eliminate capital costs for your IT infrastructure. With all of your needed network components available as options to your Effortless Hawaii deployment. Effortless Hawaii includes software upgrades so the need to continually purchase upgrades and support contracts is no longer needed.
With Effortless Hawaii you are only billed for the desktops configured that month. If you need ten new desktops for three months added to your pool of existing desktops in use, we can activate them the same day the request comes in. When you no longer need them we can remove them from your allocated pool on your Effortless Hawaii cloud and you will no longer be billed for them.